Follow these steps to upgrade the firmware for the V3:
* Please backup saved in the V3 of personal data.
* Prepare a sufficient space of SD card, and make sure its file system to FAT32.
* Will be required to upgrade the system firmware files are copied to the SD card root directory and make sure the firmware file name is correct (Linux firmware file named "SmartQV3"; Android2.1 firmware file named "SmartQV3_AD"). Upgrade each system individually, do not upgrade the system, the firmware can not copy to SD card.
* Insert the SD card is turned off, and connect the power adapter, hold down the "" key, then press the power button until the long power indicator lights orange, you can access the firmware upgrade interface.
* The interface prompts to complete the firmware upgrade. Note: in the choice of whether to retain user profile, it is recommended you select "no."
* Upgrade Android system, please continue to SD card in the V3 until the first time full access to the Android system. Start the firmware upgrade after the first Android system will automatically calibrate the interface. For later calibration, options in a multi-system interface options Android system, long press "" button until the interface can be calibrated.